I just want to apologize for my lack of posting. School has been crazy, and I moved on campus this semester, which left me with even less time. Quick update of my life:
- I'm a Junior now, still majoring in English and Education.
- I'm student teaching next spring in Agawam (and I'm terrified).
- I would prefer to go to English and Art classes instead of anything Education.
- I work as a tutor and in the Elms library.
- I was just hired as the Looks on Campus editor on College Fashion!
- I live in the wellness building on campus, which is right next to the gym.
- My roommate (Kaylee) and I work out twice a day, and our Elms Across America team is "in" Ohio. We are in second place in our age group! I elliptical five miles a day.
- Zumba is the most exciting form of exercise. I love it.
- I have to apply for Grad school next year and I have no idea what I want to do (in the realm of English).
- A boy gave me flowers last week :) They are yellow.
- Crohn's has not disrupted my life since the fall (knock on wood). I feel incredible and alive. I can eat salad again.
- I applied for the Crohn's and Colitis scholarship.
- Clubs at school: Commuter Council just had an Acoustic Cafe and people actually came; Future Teachers is having an MTEL prep session after break and we are selling edu bags; Bloom, Elms College Literary Magazine is coming out in April and two of my poems were accepted.
So that's about it. I will be posting book reviews and poems this week! So check back, and have an amazing weekend :)