Wednesday, July 7

Pretty Little Liars #7, Heartless

I just recently got my hands on the seventh installment of the Pretty Little Liars series, which I have previously discussed here on my blog. This new addition to this addicting series was just as full of suspense and drama as the first six books, as well as so many twists and turns that kept me reading this book constantly. I am not going to reveal much about the book here, just because I know that since the TV show came out, there are many readers just beginning to try out the series, and I would not want to spoil it for anyone. I will just say this- Sara Shepard creates four different story lines that meld together in this book, and that make readers question their own theories and ideas along the way. Although the ending was disappointing and did not reveal much, I am definitely looking forward to the eighth book of this series, which I heard is the last.

Just a bit from Amazon-

"Four gorgeous girls are telling very ugly stories.
First Emily, Aria, Hanna, and Spencer claimed they found a dead body in the woods behind Spencer's house, only to have it vanish without a trace. Then, when the same woods went up in flames, they swore they saw someone who's supposed to be dead rise from the ashes. And even after all that, the pretty little liars are still playing with fire. Call me heartless, but it's about time someone shut these liars up for good. After all, nobody likes a girl who cries wolf—least of all me. . . . "


Now, I need to briefly gush about the new Pretty Little Liars TV show. SO SO good! From the plot to the characters to the fashion, this new hit has me waiting desperately for Tuesday nights. Check it out!

No comments: