Thursday, July 22

There is creative reading as well as creative writing
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Hey everyone!

So I know that I am super late in updating my blog. And honestly, I have not had much time to read as of late. Life has just been crazy lately. I am slowly realizing that I might not be cut out for constant blogging. Somehow, along the way, I have lost a bit of the fun that books used to bring me. Plus, I have been writing poetry more than reading lately. Not to mention, my free time has been slowly dwindling down to nothing, between two jobs, a social life, and my new internship at College Fashion (YAY). So even though I will not be updating this blog as much from now on, you can still keep track of me in the blog-o-sphere, so look out for my articles!

Read something fabulous for me :]

-Karissa




No comments: